Terms AND conditions
Dive into Aruba Boutique Apartments’ Terms and Conditions. Simple, transparent, and easy to understand, protecting both you and us. Explore now and book your stay with confidence!
Terms and Conditions
Reservation Policy: (Terms and conditions)
- A 100% deposit of the total room cost including taxes is required to secure your reservation within the non-refundable period of your booking.
- Before the Non-refundable period, cancellation is free of charge. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at +297 593 37 09 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require any changes.
- Securing your reservation with your deposit means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- Alternatively, you may pay your balance via bank wire transfer prior to your arrival.
- Please contact us at +297 593 37 09 or email@example.com if you would like us to send you our bank account details and wire transfer instructions.
- Payments must be received before the non-refundable period of your booking. All costs of the wire transfer is for the account of the booker. Please ensure you confirm your payment with us via email.
- Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted to stay at the hotel.
- Pets are not permitted at Aruba Boutique Apartments.
Cancellation Policy: (Terms and conditions)
- Cancellations made before the non-refundable period of your reservation will not be charged.
- Cancellations made within the non-refundable period will be charged 100% of the total booking.
- We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances.
- Any changes to your reservation must be received before the non-refundable period of your reservation via email. Changes are subject to availability. In the event that we can’t accommodate you, a credit will be issued.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within the non-refundable period of your booking.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms, or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature.
We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance and cancellation insurance in order to protect yourself from unforeseen events that cause a cancellation.
Liability: (Terms and conditions)
- Aruba Boutique Apartments and its staff shall not be liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
- Any flight delays or cancellations.
- In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility.
- Monetary crises, social unrest, political or labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance, or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays, or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of
- Nature (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
- Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, and health certificates where required. Aruba Boutique Apartments is not responsible for the advisement of travel and entry requirements.
- Loss of items that are not secured in the hotel safe, or for losses incurred when rooms are not locked.
Aruba Boutique Apartments is managed and operated by O.L.S. Hotel Aruba N.V. The credit card transactions will appear on your credit card statement under Aruba Boutique Hotel.
Aruba Boutique Apartments l Terms and Conditions l 2023
The penthouse is one of a kind. Enjoy the balcony with a birds-eye view of the garden. Located on the second floor, one flight of stairs is required to access this apartment.
The standalone bungalow has a separate living/kitchen area, bathroom, and bedroom. Enjoy the view of the garden and pool from your private patio.
The standalone studios feature an open floor plan, island-vibe decor, and a private patio with outdoor seating. A perfect space to stretch out and enjoy.
All one-bedroom apartments are unique in and of themselves with a private patio. All apartments have king-size beds with the possibility to split into twin beds.
BEST RATE GUARANTEE
Furiously fast wi-fi
Main Point of Contact
Debating about how to book?
Benefit from extra perks & discounts by booking on our official website.
We appreciate it when our guests book on our official website as this allows us to offer the best rates, special offers, and perks to our valued guests.
Booking through an online travel agency may seem attractive due to the convenience and the idea of cheaper rates. But the lack of transparency in cancellation policies, refunds, and a lack of guarantees can become stressful and normally more expensive.
Let us help you make your vacation memorable.
Don’t worry we have a sea of answers! We understand you might have some queries and we’re all stocked up with the answers. To make it easy for you, we’ve assembled a handy guide of the most commonly asked questions. Feel free to dive in and see if it answers what you’re looking for.
If by chance, you don’t find what you need, don’t sweat! Just drop us an email and we’ll be sure to get back to you.
Ready To Book Your Stay?
Awesome! Our website is your one-stop-shop for the best deals, the latest room availability, and the most competitive rates available. Just click the button below to input your travel dates and see what we’ve got available for you. Have a great journey!
Don’t take our word for it. Have a look at what our guests have to say:
“Love this place! This is the second time we have stayed here and love love love this place. The owners are lovely and so accommodating. It is a beautiful spot and quiet and out of the chaos. We stayed in the 1 bedroom apartment and it is very spacious. We are looking forward to our next visit. Thanks for your hospitality !“
“We arrived in Aruba January 26-March 1,2023. From the first day we arrived till the day we left was absolutely beautiful!!! The grounds were very tropical. We stayed in a studio bungalow. Very comfortable for us. Very private. You would not even know there are other people around. Parking is gated. We had a car with easy access to everywhere. The owners are the best. We will definitely go back.“
“Beautiful complex in a quiet, central location! The cottages are top-notch. They are cleaned very well. The grounds are beautiful and feel like an exotic garden. The swimming pool provides pleasant refreshment on hot days . The owners are always up for a chat and help with tips. The location is excellent. A 5 minute drive to most hotspots. Thanks again for the great experience and hopefully see you more often.”