RESERVATION & CANCELATION POLICY
- Securing a reservation with your deposit means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
- Cancellations made more than 42 days before check-in date will receive a 100% refund of the deposit paid.
- Cancellations made within 42 days before check-in date will be charged 100% of the total booking. This means cancelling a booking, not arriving for a booked stay or denial of check-in to a person not accompanied by the person named in the booking will not result in a refund.
- We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. For this reason, we highly recommend that guests purchase travel insurance in order to protect yourself from these unforeseen events.
- Any changes to your reservation must be received no less than 42 days prior to your original arrival date via email, and changes are subject to availability. If there is no availability, a credit will be issued. There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within 42 days of the arrival date.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. We highly recommend guests buy travel insurance in order to protect yourself from these unforeseen events.
- Aruba Boutique Apartments is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane
Aruba Boutique Hotel and its employees shall not be liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
Any delays or cancellations. In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility.
Monetary crises, social unrest, political or labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required. Aruba Boutique Apartments is not responsible for advisement of travel and entry requirements.
Loss of items that are not secured in the hotel safe, or for losses incurred when rooms are not locked.