ENVIRONMENT & SUSTAINABILITY
Environment & Sustainability
Aruba Boutique Apartments has done their utmost to use environmentally friendly materials during the recent remodeling of the property. This with the goal of minimizing the impact on the environment.
- All lighting is LED which uses 90% less electricity than regular lamps.
- Solar boilers heating water for the apartments and the laundry.
- Water reducers, which cut down water flow by 60% in all showers and faucets, and low-flow toilets.
- Shower, sink, and rainwater used to water the garden.
- Inverter A/C’s, which cut down electricity usage of the air conditioning system by 60%
- Bulk purchasing and use of in-room dispensers delivering genuine Aruba Aloe freshly made shampoos, conditioners, and lotions instead of individual packages in plastic containers.
- Using bio-degradable and environmentally friendly detergents.
- Reducing our carbon footprint by sourcing local suppliers and products made on Aruba.